Friday, October 21, 2005

 

First Flock Post

Well, this is a post made with Flock's built-in blogging tools. Quite cool so far, although it's quite slow.

I've also pulled in my del.icio.us account into Flock's favourites, so I'm going to have a look at how well that's integrated, too.

Hmm: first thing. I go to create a link, and the dialog box to do so is transparent! Weird, and difficult to use. I wonder if this is a problem with just the Linux version, or with all three? It's an early beta, so these little bugs are bound to crop up. Now, where to report it...

Update: well it worked fine, and now I'm editing it. I do quite like the idea of integrating everything like this. Maybe it'll spur me on the installing the Blosxom XML-RPC package so that I can use Flock to edit my blosxom blog.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?